Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4: 7 boys to 1 girl

Chloe and Ryan are involved in a play group with some friends at church.  Chloe is the only girl in the group and LOVES it.  She thrives on it, in fact, but then she's always played better with boys.  She can be a bit bossy (okay, that's an understatement), but boys tend to take it better than girls do so I guess it works.  One of her favorite things is to get all dressed up and pretend the boys are princes coming to rescue her.  Whether or not they actually play along is a mystery to me, but at the end of the day everyone still seems content and that's the important thing. 

Today I hosted play group.  That's right.  8 children under the age of 6 ran around my house for 2 1/2 hours!  It was chaotic but a lot of fun.  Here are {several} shots - 12 to be exactly - which I captured in the midst of the madness.  So much for a 'picture a day'.


Chloe certainly played her round of rowdiness.  But she also found time to color me a pretty picture.

The shot on the right is the only successful one I got of all 8 kids together. My other attempts failed miserably. Fun times.  But I'm glad I don't have to do it again for 5 weeks!
signautre

1 comment:

Tami said...

Cute pictures! I should start my kids in the routine then chloe wouldn't be the only girl. Although that would make 10 kids causing chaos and that might be a little too much to handle:).