Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 16 (5 days later): Zumba Goddess

My friend, Pam, whom I work with in Young Women and whose family Neil home teaches, recently became certified to instruct Zumba.  In the process she started teaching one class each week at the church so she could "practice" on some of her friends.  I had been wanting to try Zumba for several months so when I learned she was doing this I was overjoyed.  It really is so fun, and she's a natural at it.

Pam recently approached me about doing some pictures for her profile page on Zumba Fitness' site, so last Wednesday we got together for a mini session.
I have really enjoyed getting to know Pam.  She is a warm and giving person, always looking out for others.  It was fun photographing her, and I can't wait to get my Zumba on again soon!
signautre

No comments: