Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 20: Pretty purple flowers

I didn't do much with my camera Sunday.  Busy day, as most Sundays are.  When we got home from church and before our friends came over for dinner, I snuck out to the front yard to snap this shot for Day 20's picture.  Looking at it now, the center of the photo is entirely void of flowers.  Oh well.  It works.  

 

It is so bizarre to see flowers in my front yard in February!  I'm used to snow drifts and freezing winds, not blossoms and t-shirt weather!  I do miss Colorado, still, but I will have to say I'm really enjoying the warmth.  I can't wait to play with my camera in the blossoming orchards.  They are looking gorgeous, and I can only imagine what another month will do.
signautre

1 comment:

Binns Family said...

Ummmm...all your posts of beautiful Cali are making me want to be a California Girl again! Can Neal find Dave a job:)