Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 22: "A mommy daddy daughter son date!"

Yesterday afternoon we took the kids to see 'Tangled' at the dollar theater.  Yes, we are cheap parents who wait until movies either show up at the dollar theater or Redbox to see them.  I'd been itching to see this movie as had Chloe, so it was a highly anticipated event.  It also happened to be Ryan's first movie theater experience.  As we got settled in our seats before the previews began, Chloe leaned over to me and excitedly whispered, "Mommy!  This is like a mommy daddy daughter son date!" 

Ryan fell asleep in my lap before the movie even started and slept through the entire movie!  He was even snoring!  I must admit, while I know he would have thoroughly enjoyed the movie, I quite enjoyed holding my sleeping baby boy.  It's such a rare occurrence these days, so whenever it happens I relish it.


{taken after the movie with the theater in the background}

'Tangled' was awesome.  I especially loved Maximus' character.  And, I'll admit, I cried at the end.  Good stuff, and definitely a movie I plan to own!  Go see it if you haven't!
signautre

No comments: