Pages

Monday, January 21, 2008

Been Tagged

Paula tagged me, so here goes!

Archive Meme Instructions: Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you’ve written. But there is a catch:

Link 1: must be about family...
This is my favorite post regarding family. Sure it's targeted toward Dad, but most of the important people in my life are also included here.

Link 2: must be about friends...
I love my friends, old and new. This post is about a friend of mine who I've had since we were practically babies, and who just recently moved out here to the Springs.

Link 3: must be about yourself...who you are...what you are all about...
This will tell you more about me than you'd probably ever want to know!

Link 4: must be about something you love...
I love my husband! Here you can learn of some fun (and funny) facts about us.

Link 5: can be anything you choose...
In the three months I've had this blog, here is my absolute favorite post.

Now it's your turn!
I am tagging:
1. Stacy
2. Shannon
3. Becca
4. Melissa
5. Natalie
signautre

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun little walk down memory lane......very wonderful. I loved reminiscing about everything. Gosh I love your blog! It was fun to see Manya's update too. So glad you guys are both there!

You're so good at this!

Love you!
Mama

paulak said...

Thanks for doing this, it was fun to see some of your old posts. I love the one about Choe at bedtime. And how sweet for Neil to let you know you are a Mom, gotta love that! Thanks again.