Pages

Friday, October 26, 2007

Tagged - I'm it!

Dayna tagged me, so here goes!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
* Living life as a high school junior in Vacaville, CA.
* Dating Zach Clapsadle.
* Rehearsing for Vacaville Ballet Academy's annual Christmas performance of 'Clara's Gift' (a rendition of 'Nutcracker').
* Writing a lot of essays for Mr. Jensen's AP English class.
* Listening to Jewel, Paula Cole, Cake, and Rachmaninov (odd combination, I know).

5 Things I was doing 5 years ago:
* Living in a 400 sq. ft. basement apartment in Provo, UT.
* Adjusting to life as a married woman.
* Working as an Intimate Apparel Sales Associate at Meier and Frank.
* Anxiously awaiting Neil's BYU graduation.
* Spending free evenings/weekends with Brandon & Wendy, Brad & Maria, Jed & Wendy, and my parents.

5 Things I was doing 1 year ago:
* Living .5 miles away in a much smaller house.
* Trying to swallow the fact that my daughter was three weeks away from turning 1!
* Working part-time for the Lynn Institute.
* Watching Chloe take her first steps.
* Breastfeeding (hey, I couldn't think of anything else).

5 Snacks I enjoy:
* Chips and salsa, queso, or guacamole
* Cereal
* Grapes
* Edemame
* Oreos and milk, both straight out of the fridge

5 Things I did yesterday:
* Caught Chloe playing in my make-up (see previous posting)
* Changed a very nasty blow-out diaper (which leads me to #3)
* Gave Chloe 2 baths (naturally she'd already had her first bath before the blow-out took place)
* Re-formatted my blog (thanks for your help, Shannon)
* Watched 'The Office' with Neil (ah, one of the things I look forward to most each week)

5 Jobs I've had:
* Ballet Instructor
* Esthetician
* Research Coordinator
* Hostess
* Mommy

5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars:
* Pay off our mortgage
* Contribute to savings and investments
* Furnish my home exactly as I'd like
* Find out what's at the top on my parents' and in-laws' wish lists and fulfill them
* Travel Europe

5 TV shows I like:
* The Office
* House
* Criminal Minds
* So You Think You Can Dance
* Almost anything on Food Network or Discovery Health

5 Things I hate doing:
* Enduring migraines
* Decorating my house
* Debating with my husband about furniture, etc.
* Reprimanding my daughter
* Dealing with bratty kids and inconsolable babies

5 Biggest joys of the moment:
* Observing Chloe, as the wheels turn in her head and she learns yet another new thing every day.
* Hearing her say, "I wuv you, Mommy!"
* My husband, who makes it possible for me to stay home and who never goes a day without asking how mine went.
* This time of year - how I love Fall!
* Long-distance correspondence with my parents, brother, and cousin/best friend, Wendy.

5 People I tag:
* Mika
* Natalie
* Shannon
* Mindy
* Carrie
signautre

No comments: