Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mostly just pictures

Wow, two kids is time consuming! I really didn't expect this transition to take so much getting used to. "Sleep when your baby sleeps" no longer applies to me. Not when there's a three year old in the mix! Oh well. I am slowly figuring things out. Some of Neil's family is in town for Thanksgiving, and I am lovin' the break. My mom will also be here next Wednesday, and I can't wait! I have never wanted my mama so much!

Here are some recent pictures, in no particular order.

Photobucket
Ryan's first bath. He wasn't much of a fan.

Photobucket
Chloe still loves her brother. Sometimes I think she loves him too much. :)

Photobucket
Can you tell I'm in love?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Stephanie and me with our sweet little boys (what do you think of Ryan's expression?). If you remember, Stephanie and I were due the same day (see our pregnant bellies
here). Her little Gregory, who weighed over 9 pounds!!!, was born November 12th, just three days after Ryan. Oh, how I loved calling her from the hospital to announce I'd beat her! :)

Photobucket
Not big fans of the camera!

Photobucket

Photobucket
This is the life!

Photobucket
Cuddlin' with big sister

We are hanging around here for Thanksgiving. Neil's brother, Brad, his girlfriend, Courtney, Neil's sister, Lori, and cousin, Brady are all here to celebrate with us. Some of our friends are also joining us tomorrow and I am very much looking forward to a day of eating well! Hope everyone else has a relaxing and enjoyable holiday! Love to you all!
signautre

9 comments:

Binns Family said...

Ryan is so cute! Chloe is too, and looks like a big help. I have to agree that my adjustment to 2 was a lot harder then I ever thought it would be. It took me so long feel like I would be able to actually make it from day to day with 2. A year later and we still have our fiascos.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....can anything get sweeter? What absolutely adorable pictures - all of them! What absolutely beautiful children - both of them! And what a darling mama. I love the ones of you with Stephanie too - her little Gregory is darling and yes I love Ryan's expression. It reminds me of such a similar photo of Chloebug at that age - I'm sure you remember it too (we laughed and laughed :). I am SO grateful to you that you do this! It's a HUGE blessing - and just in time for Thanksgiving.

Oh - HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU! Gpa Roy and I can never thank Heavenly Father enough for all of you.

Love love love,
Mama/Gma Jill (Gpa Roy too :)

Coates Family said...

I miss that stage already. I love that twitterpated state that comes with having a newborn. Nothin' like it. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving :)

stephschmidt said...

I love all the pictures - especially the one of you holding Ryan in the kitchen. It's really true that pictures can speak a thousand words.... I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Wendy said...

I love all those pictures. It's hard to believe that Ryan's already here, still. You all look so happy. Love you guys!

Jodi said...

What beautiful pictures! Looks like you are all enjoying your new bundle of joy! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!

Nells-Bells said...

the transition from one to two is seriously so hard. i know how you feel. i had a rough time from the get-go. i am finally feeling comfortable in our schedule and naomi is already 15 months old! crazy how the time flies. love all the pics. you look great!

Camille said...

Such sweet photos!