Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ryan

I'm constantly feeling as though I couldn't possibly love this boy any more than I already do.
Then, magically, it happens!

Here he is at a healthy 2 1/2 months and 12 pounds!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hoped it wouldn't happen, but it did. Ryan caught Chloe's nasty bug Sunday night. Oh, what a joyful week it's been in the Andersen household! He hardly cries because he's quickly reminded that it hurts. Luckily no ear or eye issues like Chloe. Just a nasty cough, sore throat, lots of whimpering. It breaks my heart to hear his hoarse little voice pleading with me to make it better!

Photobucket

And yet even amidst the misery of this ailment, he still manages to smile for his mama.
Photobucket

Get better soon, buddy.

signautre

11 comments:

Dawn Hudson said...

I hope he gets to feeling better soon, and Chole.

Jamie Lamb said...

That is so sad! What a sweet little guy. Hope you all feel better soon!

The Tait Family said...

He really is so cute! Hope you all get feeling better.

Allison said...

There is nothing more heart-wrenching to me than a baby cough. I'm sending good vibes your way. I'll send my potion one of these days too, I promise! It's just not happening today. Still need a couple of ingredients.
XOXOXOXOX

Cristi said...

You've done it again-- another ADORABLE baby!

Anonymous said...

Oh that stinks, poor little guy. He is so so cute! I can't believe it's been 2 and a half months already! Crazy! I hope everyone gets better soon.

Wendy said...

Oh, poor little guy! I hope he gets feeling better soon!

Rebekah said...

Nothing worse than sick kids. Even feeling yucky he's still so dang cute! I hope both feel better soon!!

Jodi said...

I love seeing the pictures! Hope the kids feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my.....that little guy is beyond adorable. He just gets more and more handsome every time we see a new picture. These are all sooooo precious. The one before last is heart-wrenching - I can just hear your sweet voice comforting him, and he also looks comforted in Neil's loving arms. That last one - no words to describe how sweet.

And today this unhappy news - darling Ryan in the hospital with RSV. I know that anyone who sees this letter will pray for him. I know that you will be doing another post soon giving details. It is comforting to hear the calm in your sweet voice. It's so hard to watch your little ones go through such hard times. Bless his....and all of your.....heart(s). Prayers for Chloebug too. How is she?

Love you sooooo.....
Mama/Gma Jill & Papa/Gpa Roy

Anonymous said...

Believe me I know what you mean about not knowing how you could love him more, but then you do. Chloebug too I'm sure.

Love love love,
Mama/Gma Jill