Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Prayers please

Hey all. I'm writing this post from Penrose-St. Francis hospital. Ryan was admitted this morning for RSV. I knew something was wrong when he hadn't eaten decently in nearly 24 hours and woke up looking gray. His oxygen levels were 81 as of 10:30 this morning, and have gradually increased to about 85. He has been such a trooper, and we are hoping to bring him home very soon.

Please keep our little guy in your prayers. We appreciate all the love and support several of you have already extended. More later, including pictures. He looks pathetically adorable tangled in all the wires, IVs and probes. Oh, I love him so much it hurts...
signautre

9 comments:

Mamamanya said...

Oh Valeri, I am so sorry...poor little guy. Don't worry, a prayer has been said....and I'll continue to pray for you all until all is well. Hope you can get some rest tonight. Love you, Manya

Rebekah said...

I'm so sorry! He's a tough little guy and he'll pull through with flying colors. We will keep you guys in our prayers. I understand what you are going through since my Paige is going through the same thing right now. She got diagnosed with it on Wednesday. Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! We will pray our little hearts out for that little guy and your family! I hope he gets better soon..

Anonymous said...

Oh - such a hard thing! You are a trooper too - as is Neil. We're proud of all of you. So glad you got him to the hospital - that in itself is such a blessing. It's a comfort to know he's there and being helped, and that you're there too. Of course he and all of you are in our prayers and your names are in several temples. I know Heavenly Father is watching over all of you....

Love you all so....
Mama/Gma Jill & Papa/Gpa Roy

Jodi said...

Valeri--I hope Ryan is home now and back to feeling better. Thoughts and prayers for Ryan and the rest of your family.

Binns Family said...

I am sorry to hear he has RSV. Please call if you need anything!

Coates Family said...

We'll keep you all in our prayers...hang in there.
Brad and Maria

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh.......I just want to hold him!

Love love love,
Gma Jill

Allison said...

He's gorgeous - even with tubes on!! We are loving him and sending him good ju-ju from afar! We love you all!!!

XOXO