Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Some things money can't buy...

This makes me laugh.



I must give Dayna credit for this, as I found it on her blog. I'm really not the type to be bothered by someone wanting to touch my belly - unless it's a complete stranger who doesn't have the decency to ask permission! I've experienced this first hand, and am still creeped out by it.

And by the way, these amounts do NOT reflect my spending habits. I could only dream of being able to afford a $2,400 maternity wardrobe! And yet, even if I could, I'd still put my money to better use.
signautre

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right becuase you could fit into a medium size regular clothing even at 9 months. I need that t-shirt. I would also like one that says " No. I'm not having twins again. so stop asking".

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! I think any woman that is or ever has been pregnant feels that way..

Camille said...

I can't read what the tiny print says at the bottom -- what does it say? I used to hate that too, and the twins comments, and the "how many months overdue are you?" comments.

Cristi said...

I get creeped out, too. Ewe!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Thanks, Dayna. (By the way, I love you, Dayna.)

Valeri, I love you too :).

Love love love,
Mama

Rachel said...

I haven't had the stranger rubbing my belly experience with this one yet...so that's a relief. Maybe if I get the shirt now I can avoid it altogether, if I wear it every day that is..hmmm :)