Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Birthday and Anniversary celebrations

I celebrated my 27th birthday on August 24th. Neil and Chloe made it memorable with personalized cards and creative dinner menu options. :) No gifts were unwrapped, but I'll be placing my new Kitchen Aid on the counter soon enough. That evening we went to Patrick and Anna's for homemade German chocolate cake, which Patrick made in honor of Anna's birthday. This is the second year we've celebrated our birthdays together, and I must say, it's a lot of fun having a birthday buddy! Thank you everyone who sent wishes my way!

Our anniversary, which we celebrated four days later, was also low-key. After our 3D ultrasound, we dropped Chloe off with a friend, headed out to find a new camera, since mine died earlier in the week, and then enjoyed a late dinner at Wingstop.

I would have pictures to share, but as I mentioned, my camera chose just the right week to die on me. I stole the above picture from Anna's blog. :)
signautre

5 comments:

stephschmidt said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a Happy Birthday and a good anniversary!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a fun birthday celebration with Anna and your families. Such a cute picture! I'm glad you found it on Anna's blog. It sounds like a wonderful anniversary to me. Love German chocolate cake - yum! Big smiles all around!

Your celebration with Neil sounds wonderful too.

Happy Happy Birthday and Happy Happy Anniversary once again!
Love you sooo.....
Mama
Beyond excited to see you in two days - so is Papa!!!

Rebekah said...

Looks like loads of fun!! That cake looks so yummy!
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great one!!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday Valeri! You're still young - under 30 :) I hit the big 3-0 this month but I'll live. I'm glad you had a wonderful day.

Camille said...

Happy Birthday, Girl! You barely missed having it in the best month of the year!