Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Splish Splash

The last two days have been absolute heaven outside! Temperatures in the mid 70s, sun shining bright, and finally the real Spring feel in the air! Chloe and I ventured to the park for lunch on Monday, enjoyed the company of friends, then came home and broke in her purple swimming pool, which we bought at the end of last summer. She had a blast splashin' around and I had a blast soakin' in the sun on the driveway (and getting an occasional splash or two). It's amazing what a difference a warm day can make to your mood. I haven't felt so lively in months! Here are some fun pictures of my little water girl havin' the time of her life!



Today it is in the 50s and the weather reports are predicting snow this evening. Chloe keeps saying, "Let me play in the swimming!", and I keep trying to explain that it's too chilly to swim today unless she wants to do it in the tub! I am keeping my fingers crossed that the rumors of more good weather this weekend are not just rumors!
signautre

3 comments:

Becca said...

That Colorado Springs weather is always wacky! Just move to Texas, there are more warm days here that you could ever want.

stephschmidt said...

Cute pictures - I love the little pink flip flops :) Isn't it funny how much kids love water? Last summer Ang bought Dallin a little pool like that when she was staying with us, and it's one of his very favorite things!

Anonymous said...

I saw you out in your driveway having fun! She is so cute & yes I am bummed about the snow too. As I look out the window now we are having a blizzard. I am so ready for the warm summer sun.