Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Baby Love

Today we had the privilege of witnessing our baby's little itty beating heart. It took a couple seconds for the ultrasound technician to find it, (which felt more like a couple minutes to me), but once she spotted it, it was clear as could be! According to the two ultrasounds I've had so far, the baby is measuring two days ahead of schedule, which would put my due date at November 14th. Either way, all is well! Sigh...

(Sorry the picture is grainy and light. My scanner isn't the greatest.)

signautre

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun to see your baby and hear the heartbeat; that was always so reassuring to me! So happy to hear everyone is well :)

Anonymous said...

Will you please send me your email address? I will send you an invite and if anyone else you know would like to be apart of it, let me know. Anyone is welcome! libbylovesmike@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Oh how awesome! Did Chloe go? Does she get the "there is a baby in mommy"? I am so glad things are going good...

Anonymous said...

Precious little ittsy bitsy darling. I'm so glad you posted this! Dad and I just loved looking at the picture, reading your sweet words, and hearing the song. Dad started singing along, then said, "That takes me right back to Alabama...." Air Force days, you know.

SO happy about all this! (Understatement.... :)

Love love love,
Gpa Roy & Gma Jill

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I love those ultrasounds, it's amazing what they can do & see.

paulak said...

Yeah! So sweet. Glad to hear everything is well and the heartbeat is strong. The 99 balloons, amazing, I saw that on someone else's blog a while ago and was so touched.

Vicki P. said...

Valeri, Your blog is very special, I really enjoy visiting it and getting the updates on your beautiful family. Very happy for you about the new baby. Congrads!!! Love, Vicki

Kelly Stoddart said...

Wow! I look more pregnant than you do, and it has been almost two years since I have had a baby! I think you look great!