Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Boom, Boom, Boom!

The same week we announced my pregnancy, my cousin, Heather called to tell me she was also expecting, and due just three weeks before me! Then late last week I learned that Misty, Heather's older sister is ALSO pregnant, and just two days behind Heather! So we've got one baby due October 21st, another due October 23rd and last but not least, November 14th! My 91-year-old grandmother is beside herself with excitement! Three great grand babies coming within three weeks of each other! Talk about boom, boom, boom!

Congrats to Scott and Heather and John and Misty! We are thrilled for you all, and can hardly wait to line the little munchkins up on the couch for pictures!
signautre

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Congrats to everyone! Very clever picture you chose! Love it.

Anonymous said...

Oh yes.....isn't it just SO wonderful?! We are all just thrilled! The couch pictures will be fun!
See you soon!

Love love love,
Mama/Gma Jill

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. How cute. Congrats to you all!

Nells-Bells said...

I love this picture. There is just something about a baby's bottom. It is the cutest thing!!

So -- you have to tell me where you got a couponizer. Sounds like something I have to invest in!!