Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Flashback Friday

Yesterday, while searching for a picture I know I have but couldn't find of my parents and brother in our front yard the 1988(?) morning it snowed in Vacaville - see previous post, I came across this one of my dad and me, taken in the summer of 1989.  Upon discovering it, I was immediately reminded of another picture of my dad with a different little girl, taken last September during my parents' annual visit. 



My dad talks all the time about how much Chloe reminds him of me when I was her age.  I love that.  And I love that he can now experience many of the same joys with Chloe that he experienced with me.  They certainly have an unbreakable bond, those two.

When Ryan hopped on my lap and saw this picture, he immediately said, "But where's a picture of me and Grandma Jill!?"  Sweet boy, never wanting to leave anyone out.  I also might add, Grandma Jill, that Ryan requested your scrambled eggs for dinner tonight!
signautre