Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Flashback Friday

Here are my wonderful parents as kiddos.
I couldn't resist since these photos go so well together!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saved these onto my desktop a few weeks back with the intention of using them in a 'Flashback Friday' post. I never got around to that post and then forgot about it and these photos all together... until today, when I discovered they were still sitting on the desktop! And so, here they are!

Something else I discovered on my desktop today is a file containing a handful of Ryan's newborn photos, which I'd planned to put into a slideshow but never got around to doing. I am so grateful! Those are probably the most valuable to me of any of his photos! I am still keeping my fingers crossed I get ALL our photos back some day.
signautre

7 comments:

The Mason's said...

Love the photos. I am still in the process of doing Clints room in antique "cowboy" stuff. I would love to have the one of your dad blown up the wall. To cool!!

Jodi said...

Glad to hear that you were able to save some of your precious photos. I'm sure that's just heartbreaking but hopefully you will get everything back.

Have a great weekend! Looks like rain today though!

Cristi said...

wow, those are REALLY cool!!!

Mama/Gma Jill said...

Thanks, honey. So wonderful to be reminded of those good old cowboy days. Very sweet :).

SSOOOOOO HAPPY you discovered you had some precious photos saved. I know it will all somehow be OK.

Love love love,
Mama/Gma

stephschmidt said...

That is so funny how well those pictures really do go well together! What cute little ones :) What a relief to find those pictures on your computer!

Camille said...

Jill looks the very same!

Pat said...

I love both of those, and what a coincidence that they DO go together so well!!!