Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Flashback Friday

My cousin, Wendy emailed me this picture last night. I'm assuming she took it. What's funny is I didn't even know it existed! She told me she was reminded of it when she saw the picture below it, which I included in my recent post about our Salt Lake trip. This is actually very timely considering Monday is the seventh anniversary of our first date, and when our journey together began.

Photobucket
{March or April(?) 2002} Are those highlights in your hair, Neil?

Photobucket
December 2008

Pretty amazing how similar these are, eh? Good eye, Wendy. Good eye.
signautre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...wonderful! You look so pretty. and of course Neil is his handsome self (highlights? :). You both look so happy too. How fun that Wendy had this!

I've been thinking about your up-coming first-date anniversary with great affection.

Love you all....
Mama/Gma Jill

R A C H A E L said...

So funny.

I have to say how impressed I am with you and your blog! Keeping it up during all of that. You must be SuperMom. I loved reading the posts, and I am so glad he is ok. How did the thursday appt go?

Wendy said...

I'm glad you posted it! I can't believe I never gave you a copy of it before now...it's been nearly 7 years! It was fun seeing them together.

Cristi said...

i like those highlights!