Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

What's your prediction?

Who do you think the winner of this season's SYTYCD will be? Here's our prediction:

He has just recently caught my attention, and it has nothing to do with the fact that he's been shirtless in almost every routine. :) His technique is so strong and precise and he just makes it look easy! Joshua was always our favorite male dancer (Neil's particularly - he's actually watched every episode with me - big brownie points to him!), and has done incredibly well with everything that's been thrown at him considering he's a hip hop dancer! But Will is growing on me more and more, and I am on the brink of considering him my new favorite (of the guys). I predict he and Joshua will be the two male finalists.

As for the girls, I am confident Chelsie will make it to the finale. Can't decide on the second girl though. My guess is either Courtney or Katee. I never liked Katee and was honestly shocked when she made it to the top 20 considering some of the other options. These last couple weeks she's really started to come around though, and I have to admit I'm growing to kinda like her. The two routines she and Will did last night were awesome, particularly their pas de deux. Maybe she's only made it this far because Joshua (her partner from the first five weeks) is so likable. Who knows? It'll be interesting to see how things progress now that the dancers are being voted for individually!

Perhaps it's too early to be making these predictions. And if I'm way off in the end, I may regret having posted this. Oh well! What are your predictions for the coming weeks? Who do you think will be America's next favorite dancer?

signautre

9 comments:

Wendy said...

It's almost like you read my mind! Will has been one of my favorites from the beginning (I think I have told you that already, though). And I have to agree with you about Katee...I tried not to like her but she has really proven herself lately and will probably go pretty far. I think Courtney will do better than Chelsie, but that could change quickly. I'm excited to see what will happen!

Rebekah said...

Me too. I've been thinking it would be down to Will and Joshua since the beginning. I really like Katee and i'm not sure who I would pick to go against her. She just always brings it. I will say that I was shocked when Comfort stayed and Kerrington went. Didn't see that coming at all!
I am totally enjoying the show. My little Paige even loves it and insists on dancing right along with the dancers. I think she may have my vote!! :O)

Jamie Lamb said...

I love this show too. I totally agree with your choices as well. I am not as impressed with the girls this season as I am the guys. I love Will and Joshua. Chelsie is probably the best of the girls in my opinion. I just love watching all these talented people. I am also Grateful for DVR so I can watch it in peace after the kids are in bed!

Anonymous said...

So I am bummed that Kerrington got booted, I was rooting for her. I agree with you on the boys though. I have got Bryce hooked too, not as much as I am but he likes to watch it. We will just have to keep watching & voting :)

Anonymous said...

Well - there go the two letters I was going to write. All I had to do was check your blog and here I am. So I'm easing into these wonderful songs again, and having fun hearing these responses to your post. I wish I could watch this show with you! I'll be Gma B is somehow involved :).

Have fun watching!

Love,
Mama

brittanyc said...

I don't watch this show, but the guy Gev that already got voted off is the hip-hop teacher at Isabelle's dance studio. She's actually at a dance workshop for three days in Park City right now and the instructors are Sabra, whoever the guy is who won the first season, one of the choreographers from the show and others. Too bad I don't really appreciate any of this, huh, because I don't watch the show. Although, I was watching Sabra with the girls for a little bit this morning and she was AWESOME!!! It was fun to see her.
Britt

Becca said...

I do love will, he is amazing. I don't really have a favorite girl.

Cristi said...

Just the other day I told Alan, If Will doesn't win, I'll eat my left shoe. He rocks.

Angie said...

I love this show! But this is the first season I wasn't able to watch, since we disconnected cable. :( Big Bummer!

It was nice Derek would watch the show with me too, and he even took me to Denver to go see them on tour. It was a lot of fun!

Well I hope your favorite wins! :)