Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Will it ever end?

I have a love/hate relationship with the show, LOST. Now I'd consider myself to be a competent human being, but with each passing episode, I feel more confused and in the dark. Just when one mystery is unveiled, a whole new can of worms is opened! And is it just me or are there too many plots within the main plot? I understand a good story isn't a good story without some suspense, but come on!!! A little closure would be nice!

The writers must sense the confusion they've created because it seems so far this season they've spent just as much time catching us up on previous seasons' events as they have unfolding current issues. And sure, the melody of the show has always been jumping from the past to the present, but now they've started revealing bits and pieces of the future, only providing more unanswered questions.


I wish this show would just end already (well, first answer all my many questions, and then end). It's gone on long enough! And yet I'm hooked! If it wasn't so addicting (and if Jack wasn't so hot), I would gladly find new ways to occupy my Thursday evenings! But I simply can't stop watching.

For those of you who also suffer from LOST syndrome, take this
quiz to find out what nickname Sawyer would give you, and let's gear up for another crazy and confusing episode tonight!
signautre

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know "Lost" but your post made me smile. Good luck tonight!

Love you!
Mama

Barry and Shannon said...

I KNOW!! I have the same frustrations every Thurs. night. I'm also hooked. I totally agree with everything you said. I really think that it's going to be some sci-fi ending and going to throw us all off and say, "WHAT? That's it? Geesh!"

The Tait Family said...

Thanks for putting my LOST frustrations into words! We are hooked to that darn show too!! Every Thursday night we sit in stupor wondering what just happened and what could possibly happen next. I am glad to hear that we are not the only ones with these frustrations. The writers must be doing something right though, because we keep coming back for more!!!

Barry and Shannon said...

You need to check out the lost theories at the website. Some are pretty darn good. I'm officially obsessed.

paulak said...

I must admit, I have not gotten into the show Lost. In fact I have never watched a whole episode. Sad, isn't it. There aren't too many shows I have gotten into. The only one is Biggest Loser.