Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Funnies

I know it's been a while since I posted, but I have good reasons. I do have something in the making, but this will have to tide you over until I finish that.

My mom showed Chloe this video during our last Utah trip in November and the girl's been hooked on it ever since. I can't even go near the computer now without hearing the dreaded words, "Kitties cats! I see kitties cats!" It's almost become the pre-requisite for using the computer! And because it's been so overplayed, I hardly find it funny anymore. It is funny, just not the two hundred and sixteenth time!

So Chloe, my dear, this week's addition of Friday Funnies, also known as Cat Antics is just for you!

{Be sure to pause the music on my blog before hitting 'play'}



signautre

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, here we are again (smile!) - watching the cats. It's still funny to me even after seeing it with Chloe over and over and over again in November. What a sweet memory - precious darling sitting on my lap at the computer...talking about the zebra screen saver, watching the cats. I'm glad to know she remembers and is still enjoying it. I'm glad you put it on here.
Hugs and kisses all around.

Love love love,
Mama