Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Here goes...

So I've been contemplating the whole blog thing for quite some time, and have finally decided to be a daredevil and go for it. With all our family out of state (except my dear sister-in-law, Lori) it seems like such an easy way to keep everyone posted on the latest. Plus I've never been a journal keeper, and although I don't expect this to serve as one, it will certainly capture more than anything else I've tried thusfar.

I will still keep Chloe's babysite up and running until it expires next August, but beyond that (assuming this blogging business pans out okay), this will most likely become the official Andersen family site.

So there you have it! Wish me luck...
signautre

2 comments:

Mindy said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to hear about what you guys are up to!

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie,
It is great to read about you and your darling family. vicki papin