Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ABC tag

I am taking a break from cleaning to eat lunch and do this survey. Stefani tagged me.

A - Attached or Single? Attached for eternity!
B - Best Friend? Neil, my parents, David and Wendy
C - Cake or Pie? apple or pumpkin pie
D - Day of Choice? Friday - Neil is always home no later than 3
E - Essential Item? TiVo
F - Favorite Color? green, but I love pink and brown together too
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? cinnamon bears
H - Hometown? Vacaville, CA
I - Favorite Indulgence? sushi - I'm sure you never guessed
J - January or July? July
K - Kids? 1 sweet little snot, Chloe
L - Life isn't complete without? family, friends, good food and laughter
M - Marriage date? August 28, 2002
N - Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 2 sisters-in-law, and 2 brothers-in-law
O - Oranges or Apples? oranges, or any citrus fruits for that matter (especially when I'm pregnant)
P - Phobias and Fears? Phobias: spiders.. original, I know; Fears: something happening to Chloe in the middle of the night, losing a baby or a loved one
Q - Quote? "A day without laughter is a day wasted." -Charlie Chaplin
R - Reason to smile? I'm a mom!
S - Season of choice? Fall
T - Tag three people? Wendy, Manya, Angie

U - Unknown fact about me? my bishop growing up went to medical school with Neil's uncle
V - Vegetable? peas, though there are few veggies I don't like
W - Worst Habit? getting sidetracked
X -ray or Ultrasound? ultrasound
Y - Your favorite food? asian (chinese, japanese, thai), pasta, mangoes, green salad with fruit, fresh sourdough bread
Z - Zodiac Sign? virgo
signautre

No comments: