Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

FREE photography session

I am offering one free photography session in Utah during the month of May!  Session will take place between May 9th and 28th.  If you like my work, are a Utah resident and/or will be in the Salt Lake area during that time, feel free to enter my drawing!  This is all you need to do:

1) Hop over to my facebook page HERE.

2) "Like" me, if you don't already.

3) Leave me a comment expressing your interest in the drawing.

AND... a bonus...

4) Promote my page AND this drawing on YOUR facebook page, and your name will be entered into the drawing TWICE!

Drawing will take place Wednesday, April 27th at 10:00pm PST.  Winner will be announced immediately following.  Good luck!
signautre

1 comment:

dayna said...

ah bummer! I am so bummed I missed this drawing! I will be in Utah on May 28th...have to figure out how I can stop by to see you before you are gone. I hope you are well! We need to catch up!