Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Better late than never

Happy Birthday last Thursday to my sweet little nephew, Grant, who turned 2! 


{June 2010 - Colorado Springs, CO}
Sorry you're getting this wish 3 days late, but I hope you had a marvelous day!

And, while we're on the topic of birthdays, here are a few other belated wishes for:

My brother, David, who celebrated a birthday October 21st
{August 2010 - Colorado Springs, CO}

My brand new niece, Katherine, who was born September 25th
{4 days young - Fort Collins, CO}

My sister-in-law, Courtney, who celebrated a birthday September 14th{May 2010 - Colorado Springs, CO}

My best friend and cousin, Wendy, who celebrated a birthday September 4th
{July 2010 - Salt Lake City, UT}

...and who also gave birth to this sweet little angel, Emma on August 31st
{September 2010 - Salt Lake City, UT}

And going even further into August (sheesh!), my dad-in-law, David celebrated a birthday on the 19th
{May 2009 - Nashville, TN}

And last but not least, Grandma Jean celebrated a birthday August 16th
{May 2009 - Nashville, TN}

Wow, that's a lot of birthdays.  Hopefully I can keep up better from now on!  Happy Birthday to all of you!
signautre

1 comment:

racheal_stewart said...

Love all the pictures, especially happy to finally see Emma. She is precious. Looking at her picture reminds me of all the time Henry spent in the NICU with the very same tubes. At the time it felt like forever and was so scary and overwhelming. Now, nearly 5 years later, I realize how brief that time was and how grateful I am to have had that oppurtunity to just sit and be with him.