Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Impromptu C & R shoot

I love summer evenings in Colorado. That said, we try to spend as much of them outside as possible. The other night was like any other. With camera in hand, I let the kids do what they do while I clicked away. Ryan would not hold still to save his life, but I still managed to get some good ones... 


Do not, for a split second, let this innocent face fool you.  This boy is a terror!


Sweet and sassy Chloebug.  What can I say?  She's a doll.


I love my babies.  They make me crazy, but I love them.  How is it that they turn 5 and 2 in November?
 
Really, I'd like to know!
signautre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Great shots!

Anonymous said...

How cute! Great shots!

Coates Family said...

Watching them grow up is so bitter sweet. It's SO much fun and yet goes by way too fast.

Courtney said...

cuties! hope your hanging in there without your hubby! it's gotta be rough.