Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Neil's 31st

Before midnight rolls around, I want to wish my Neil a very Happy Birthday! Today he is 31.

We started off the day with presents in bed, followed by breakfast waffles. After church, two of Neil's friends came over for a birthday dinner: tri tip, sweet potatoes, baked beans, salad and rolls. And let's not forget chocolate cake for dessert. In Neil's own words, "It was by far the best meal I've had today."

I have grown to love Neil even more than I thought was humanly possible. He offers so much wisdom, love and support to me and to the kids, and I can say with sure honesty that I feel like the luckiest woman alive.



May all his wishes come true... Happy 31st!
signautre

1 comment:

Mom and Dad Halliday said...

And I feel like the luckiest mother-in-law alive, and I know that Dad is a grateful father-in-law....loves and admires Neil no end....as do I. What a fun celebration....yummy (and nourishing!) dinner, and happy day.

Happy Happy on-going Birthday to our wonderful Neil!

Love you all sooooo much!
Mom and Dad Halliday