Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Flashback Friday

In honor of the recent additions to the Andersen family, I felt these pictures were appropriate for today's edition of 'Flashback Friday'.

Pictured below are brothers, Neil and Jeff, with their dad, Grant, who passed away in 1985. Not only are Neil and Jeff's new boys just 23 days apart, but they share the honor of carrying their grandfather's name (Ryan Grant and Grant Sterling).

Photobucket
{Jeff is on the far left, and Neil's on Grant's lap}

Photobucket
{Jeff is on the left, Neil is on the right}

And just for fun...
Photobucket
{Neil and baby Ryan}

Photobucket
{Jeff and baby Grant}

Priceless pictures. I sure do love these Andersen boys - every single one of them!
signautre

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet! You are so thoughtful, what a wonderful way to honor their dad. I hope you are doing well. You are so welcome for the blanket, I'm glad you like it. Love ya tons!

stephschmidt said...

Such sweet pictures! I love pictures of daddy's and babies sleeping :)

Nells-Bells said...

love this! i love their clown costumes. so cute. such a great name to carry on. how are things going so far with the new addition?

also, i changed my blog address, title and background. you will have to check it out and let me know what you think:
roomfornello.blogspot.com
hope you are having a great day!

Jamie Lamb said...

I love those clown costumes! My brother and I had clown costumes that looked just like those. Must have been popular back in the early 80s. Cute pictures!